I don’t know about you but the phrase “it’s as easy as riding a bike” always bothered me, especially when I tried riding a bicycle after not riding one since I was a teenager. Yes, I was able to “ride” the bike but I was unsure of myself and my ability to complete the most basic functions of bicycling (who knew riding in a straight line was so difficult). Knowing how to use a tool, whether it is a bike or a job description management tool takes practice, training, and often reeducation. That’s why JDXpert is now offering our most in-depth training through an online Learning Management System.
The use of an LMS allows us to distribute training courses that are not only structured and easy to follow but because it’s online, our customers can take the training at their own pace and according to their own schedules. With an LMS, you also do not have limitations on class size so you can invite whomever you want, whenever you want, to take training. Advantages this form of training provides also includes:
- Trainees are given their own portal that monitors progress along the way. This offers them the opportunity to see what modules have been completed and which are yet to be accessed.
- Instead of having to carve hours out of your trainees’ schedules to attend a live training session, the online format allows trainees to access lessons on their own time.
- Because training has been broken down into manageable segments, accomplish all lessons in one sitting or over a period of time. You choose!
- As your team grows or members change, invite them to join the training portal.
- Clients are provided their own training site and can use their own implementation to take the training, which can be invaluable when learning the system.
- Training modules are consistently updated and refined as the system expands or features are added.
- This method of deployment allows us to quickly distribute updated training materials to all LMS users
- Organizations now have the option of distributing training to managers via our custom manager’s training course. By utilizing the LMS, you can now engage managers at a much lesser cost than our onsite training previously allowed.
We’re excited about the opportunities this method of training provides and look forward to adding even more courses to our eLearning library. Our hope is to include not only training courses designed to get users familiar with the system but also feature specific modules, including segments on new features.
If you haven’t yet heard about this training from your Client Success Manager, Implementation Manager, or Sales Team, we encourage you to reach out to them for information on how our training program can help guide you and your team towards successful utilization of all that JDXpert offers.